BelieveSee What God Can Do Through You
After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them on ahead of him, two by two, into every town and place where he himself was about to go. And he said to them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.John 14:12-13
What Are We Trying to do?
Plant roots in Downtown and West Sacramento by securing a permanent facility (purchase or long-term lease) to increase our community impact. By becoming a permanent presence, we can create opportunities for community-involved activities like children’s programs, creative collaboration, ministry to homeless neighbors, etc.
Why Do We Need Our Own Building?
- To see more people find life and freedom in Jesus
- To create an environment for our kids and next generation to grow
- To plant our roots and have a permanent presence in Downtown and West Sacramento
- To create a space for our teams to gather, grow, develop and learn
- To continue to expand our capacity to reach Downtwon and West Sacramento
- To increase the stability of our church In the next 5 months there are 5 different Sundays we cannot meet at the Crest in Downtown.
- To remove set-up and tear-down time and redirect energy toward ministry in the church and community
Where Will The Building Be Located?
We know we will have a building in Downtown and West Sacramento for both campuses. Other than that, the location of each building is still unknown. We are dialoguing and looking at several potential options for the future of Project Church.
BELIEVE is about preparing ourselves for the place god is going to send us.
How Much Are We Trying To Raise And For How Long?
$500,000 for the Downtown campus $200,000 for the West Sacramento campus
The 12-month campaign begins April 9, 2017 and ends April 9, 2018.
Who is Going To Make This Happen?
We are! See what God can do through YOU. It’s not about equal giving, but equal sacrifice. We ask that you seek God to see what it is He wants to do through you financially.
Let's Break It Down
Together, we will believe for what God can do through each of us.
- $100 x 200 individuals
- $250 x 100 individuals
- $500 x 75 individuals
- $1,000 x 50 individuals
- $2,500 x 40 individuals
- $3,000 x 30 individuals
- $5,000 x 20 individuals
- $10,000 x 10 individuals
- $15,000 x 5 individuals
- $25,000 x 2 individuals
- $50,000 x 1 individual
Here's What We're Giving Away
We believe God not for just ourselves, but for others too.
- $10,000: City of Refuge
- $10,000: Project Rescue
- $10,000: Hopechest
- $40,000: Next Church Plant
“Thank you for joining us on this faith journey! We can’t wait to see what God does through His church in order that mtany are led to life and freedom in His son, Jesus!”
CALEB + CHRISSY COLE